Internal Audit Officer
View All Vacancies
Sunday, December 15, 2013
The main responsibility of this post is twofold: first, to provide consulting services in establishing risk management, control, and governance systems; and second, to provide an independent, objective assurance that the exiting risk management, control, and governance systems are adequate to achieve the company’s objectives. Below are the detail responsibilities:
- Design processes, policies and procedures.
- Ensure risks are appropriately identified and managed
- Ensure significant financial, managerial, and operating information is accurate, reliable, and timely
- Ensure employees’ actions are in compliance with policies, standards, procedures, and applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure resources are acquired economically, used efficiently, and adequately protected.
- Ensure Programs, plans, and objectives are achieved
- Ensure quality and continuous improvement are fostered in the organization’s control process
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures
- Any other related assurance and consulting duties
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration , finance, accounting, or any related field is required
• Relevant certification is an advantage
• Minimum 4 years of solid experience in Internal Auditing Activities (IAA) is required.
• Experience working in a fully-integrated ERP (SAP) system is required.
• Experience working in manufacturing business is required
• Experience working in Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) manufacturing business is an advantage.
• Professionalism: demonstrate professional competence, conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results, motivated by professional rather than personal concerns.
• Planning and organizing: skillful in planning and organizing, able to develop clear goals that are aligned with the strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required
• Teamwork: Good team player. Able to works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.